• Living, working, or going to school in Alberta
• 1st dose: Must be a minimum age of 5 years old
• 2nd dose: received first dose 8 weeks ago or more
• 3rd dose: Seniors living in congregate care facilities or immunocompromised.
• 3rd dose: First Nations 18+ and all Albertans 70+ six months after 2nd dose. Must show proof of age.
• 3rd dose: Health-Care Workers providing direct patient care if second dose was less than 8 weeks after first - six months after 2nd dose.
• 3rd dose: AstraZeneca or Janssen recipients who didn't also have an mRNA dose - 6 months after last dose
• Travelers: see https://alberta.ca/vaccine for details.
Additional details to be found at https://alberta.ca/vaccine
PHONE HEALTH LINK AT 811
• Home bound individuals (anyone who is physically unable to leave their home for medical or personal appointments)
• Individuals without an Alberta health care card
• Individuals requiring additional booking assistance
• Individuals looking for the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine