Everyone age 12+ (or turning 12 years of age in 2021) is eligible to get vaccinated.
CHILDREN AGES 5-11
• Children 5-11 are now eligible to be book and appointment
• Including children who are turning 5 in 202
or call 1-833-437-1424
3rd DOSES / BOOSTER DOSES
• Updates on who is eligible for a 3rd dose
•Those eligible will be asked to sign a Declaration
attesting that they meet criteria
• Book at a vaccine clinic here
• Contact a pharmacy here
(seelist of participating pharmacies
• Walk-Ins at select Community Vaccination Clinics and Mobile Vaccination Clinics: list of upcoming walk-in clinics
What to bring to your Vaccination Appointment
• Bring your medicare card (or health card if from another province).
• Wear a short-sleeved shirt or a shirt with sleeves that can easily be rolled up.
• Bring a mask with you. You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
• Record of vaccination if receiving a second dose.
• New Brunswickers are asked to bring a signed consent form (if you can’t print one, a consent form will be available on site)
• New Brunswickers eligible for third dose will be asked to sign a statement attesting to their eligibility.
• The paper record provided is and will continue to be your official record
• Individuals 16+, who have a New Brunswick Medicare card and have been provided with a Registration Sheet when they received their vaccination, will be able to register for a MyHealthNB account to securely access their rCOVID-19 information. Children under 16 who have a New Brunswick Medicare number will also receive a registration sheet, that will allow a parent/guardian to add the child to their MyHealthNB account using the child’s registration code and view their COVID-19 information. More information here
VAXED OUT OF PROVINCE?
• Report an out-of-province dose
Twitter Accounts to follow for updates
STILL NEED HELP?
Fill out the SOS Vaccine Help Form
One of our volunteers will respond within 2 business days.