• Updates for where to book VACCINATION RECORD
• A digital copy of your immunization record was emailed to you ([email protected]) if you provided an email when you booked your appointment
• Access your record electronically here with your Health Card and the email address or phone number you used to book your appointment
• To request a copy of your record, call 1-833-797-7772 (Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm)
• You can add your out-of-province immunizations to the province’s vaccine database through your local Public Health office.
If you’re a permanent resident or received at least 1 dose in Nova Scotia, you can update your Nova Scotia COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination to include your out-of-province COVID-19 vaccinations. click here
Last updated: 2022-03-18 7:20pm (Eastern Time)
* When booking appointments please review eligibility/availability on the the clinic/pharmacy's website