APPOINTMENT AND DROP-IN OPTIONS
• Book online
• Book by calling the toll-free line 1-833-797-7772
(7am to 10pm, 7 days a week)
• Information on Drop-In Clinics
In home vaccinations
CHILDREN AGES 5-11
• Children 5-11 in Nova Scotia are now eligible to be booked for an appointment to receive the COVID-19 vaccine!
or call 1-833-787-7772
3rd DOSES / BOOSTER DOSES
• Updates on who is eligible for a 3rd dose
• Any 12+ resident is eligible
• To book your appointment online, you need to have a Nova Scotia Health Card (including expired cards). If you don't have one, you need to book your appointment by calling 1-833-797-7772
• More information is available on the Nova Scotia Government website
• A digital copy of your immunization record was emailed to you ([email protected]
) if you provided an email when you booked your appointment
• Access your record electronically here
with your Health Card and the email address or phone number you used to book your appointment
• To request a copy of your record, call 1-833-797-7772
(Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm)
• You can add your out-of-province immunizations
to the province’s vaccine database through your local Public Health office.
If you’re a permanent resident or received at least 1 dose in Nova Scotia, you can update your Nova Scotia COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination to include your out-of-province COVID-19 vaccinations. click here
Twitter Accounts to Follow
STILL NEED HELP?
Fill out the SOS Vaccine Help Form
One of our volunteers will respond within 2 business days.