• Pfizer vaccine clinics are open to youth aged 12 to 17, by appointment only.
• Appointments for the Moderna vaccine are ongoing, available to Nunavummiut aged 18+ as well as rotational workers in Nunavut.
• You must be in the same community for both doses. APPOINTMENT BOOKING
• Arviat: 867-857-3100
• Chesterfield Inlet: 867-898-9968
• Kimmirut: 867-939-2217
• Qikiqtarjuaq: 867-927-8916
• Sanirajak: 867-928-8827 Things to bring to your appointment
• Nunavut Health Card or other valid ID demonstrating residency
• A list of medications and allergies, or the medications themselves
• For new residents or nurses, midwives, physicians, EMS, etc, please bring a valid photo ID and one of:
Proof of employment in Nunavut
Reasonable proof of Nunavut residency (lease, utility bill, etc) IMPORTANT LINKS Nunavut provincial vaccine website Government of Nunavut Twitter
Last updated: 2021-08-07 12:16pm (Eastern Time)
* When booking appointments please review eligibility/availability on the the clinic/pharmacy's website