• Any 12+ PEI resident is eligible
• 12+ are eligible for Pfizer
• 18+ are eligible for Moderna
Visit a Covid-19 Immunization Clinic
• Book online
• Book by calling the toll-free phone number: 1-844-975-3303
• Drop into your local vaccine clinic Weekly Schedule
Book at a Participating Pharmacy
• 18+ Moderna
• Information regarding pharmacy appointments on the PEI Government website
• If you prefer to get your vaccine at a pharmacy and already have an appointment booked at a COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic, please cancel your appointment at the clinic by calling 1-844-975-3303
. It is important to cancel an unneeded appointment as soon as possible.
In-school COVID-19 immunizations and second dose appointments
• Parents/legal guardians of youth age 12-15 who received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in school will automatically be contacted about their child’s second dose appointment.
• If you have not received information about your child’s second dose appointment, please book an appointment online or call 1-844-975-3303
with more than five employees who wish to be immunized at their place of work can call 1-844-975-3303 to request an ON-SITE clinic for first and second doses.
• If you provided a health card number at the time of vaccination, Access your record of immunization online
• If you did not provide a health card number at the time of vaccination or do not have a health card, request a record of your immunization by emailing [email protected]
with your full name and daytime phone number or call toll-free 1-844-975-3303
• If you were vaccinated at a partner pharmacy, you can request a copy of your immunization record from the pharmacy directly
• PEI residents who received a COVID-19 vaccine outside PEI
can have that vaccine added to their PEI Immunization record: more information here
Twitter Accounts to Follow